Skip to content
- Tej qualified as a Solicitor in 2004 and since then has worked extensively with mental health clients. He has been a member of the Law Society Mental Health Panel since 2014
- He also has extensive passed experience as a criminal solicitor, from which he brings extensive knowledge and skills to his work as a mental health lawyer.
- Tej has also previously worked in the NHS at a Regional Secure Unit, caring for patients with mental health difficulties.
- He is fluent in Punjabi and Hindi.
- Tej is a member of the MHLA